DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!!!
• Stunning, Picturesque, Scenic 612 ha Livestock/Game/Agricultural Farm
• Perfectly situated 43 kms from Polokwane & 23 Kms from Mokopane.
• Well established infrastructure, designed and implemented over decades of hard work, planning and thought put into the development of this property. (A perfect "Walk-in situation.)
• Sky is the limit, one can become completely self-sufficient with this property.
• Over 150 Head of cattle, including Brahman, Heugenoot & Simbra.
Sheep, together with Sheep kraals, Chickens, with pens to house at least 1000 chickens.
• Game consists of Kudu, Impala, Steenbok, Klipspringer, duiker, bush pig, with ample land for any agricultural crops.
• A Scenic, Tranquil farm where evenings are graced with the most beautiful sunsets and an array and abundance of birdlife.
• Included is a Tractor, with various farming implements.
• This farm has an abundance of water, including 6 strong boreholes of which 4 are equipped, two of which are equipped with windmills.
There are also 7 strategically placed water cribs, to ensure water is provided for all game and livestock.
• In addition, there are three established earth dams (one of which is stocked with plenty of fish, including Carp, for the welcomed weekend off, where you can relax and catch fish to your heart’s delight!!)
• The outbuilding consists of a fully equipped butchery, butchery machinery and cold rooms for slaughter and curing.
• Open Shed
• Feed Room
• Workers units
• Good Fencing
• The Farmhouse has 5 bedrooms, with 3 full bathrooms (Main-en-suite)
• Also included is a 2 Bedroomed flat with a bathroom Toilet and Carport. (Currently generating a rental income of R4000.00 per month.
• Electrified Fencing around dwellings.
• This farm is registered in a CC (Closed Corporation) which can be sold as a going concern and vat registered.
• Selling Price R9 500.000